Friday 29 January 2016

Nails Inc's New Globe Walk Snowglobe Polish

Nails Inc's New Globe Walk is an awesome golden Snowglobe glitter polish. The idea behind the Snowglobe polish is that like a real Snow Globe the amount of glitter that floats around is dependent on how hard you shake the bottle. Therefore, how much glitter coverage you get can be controlled by how hard you shake the polish bottle.

As you can see, I opted for a less is more approach as I wanted a slightly less full coverage glitter. I painted this polish over a lovely red shimmery polish. I actually found this polish really fun to apply though I kept shaking the bottle between each coat of polish to keep the amount of glitter I applied consistent.

The formula for this polish is obviously a bit different to  Nails Inc's normal formula but I still found that it applies nicely. I found that this polish dries really quickly and lasted really well on my nails. I definitely recommend trying this polish because it is really nice and a pretty cool idea.

What do you guys think about Nails Inc's New Globe Walk Snowglobe Polish?   Have any of you tried this polish her? I love to know what you guys think!


No comments:

Post a Comment