Saturday 2 January 2016

Models Own's Grey Colour Chrome Polish

I really like Models Own's Grey Colour Chrome Polish. In the photos it looks lilac rather than grey but I think that's because this polish has a lot of lilac tones through it. It is indeed a medium grey. I'm really happy it has lilac undertones as I love lilac and it makes this polish more interesting.

What makes this polish so great is its awesome smooth formula which is not too thick or too thin. It applies really nicely to the nails and is very well pigmented meaning that totally opaque nails can be attained within two coats of this polish. This polish is also super hard wearing and dries pretty quickly too.

Overall, this is a great polish that I would definitely recommend trying if you are looking for a different kind of grey polish.

What are your thoughts on Models Own's Grey Polish? I'd love to know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Haha if you'd asked me I'd have said it was purple! Looks good none-the-less :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i can't believe how purple this looks in this photo...yes i love purple so I'm happy haha:)xxx

      Delete