Thursday 7 January 2016

Juice Cube Review

I bought myself and my parents Juice Cubes for Christmas. In between Christmas & New Year we had a major power cut due to flooding and I was totally kicking myself because none of us had charged up our juice cubes. So, as soon as the power came back on I got my Juice Cube out and started charging it.

Since then I have given it ago and I think it's great. It was really easy to charge and I love the design. If you shake the Juice Cube little lights light up to indicate how much charge is left which I think is a fantastic idea. It is also the perfect size to carry around in your handbag. It's definitely ideal for emergencies when u need an extra bit of phone charge. I don't think it could charge your phone fully from a very low percentage to one hundred percent but that is why we have mains chargers.

This might be an emergency charger that you might want to invest in .

What do you guys think about this Juice Cube? Do you have one? Or is it something you would like to get? I would love to know your thoughts!



4 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on a Juice Cube for a while now but wasn't ever sure how well they work. Seems like a good investment to keep your phone topped up.
    x

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its definitely great for an emergency or if you just want to top up your phone a bit when you are out and about:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the design of this Juice Cube, I've got a portable charger for my phone (not sure what brand it is) but the design is no where near appealing as this one. It's so handy to have an emergency charger with tthe rubbish smart phone battery life.

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love this design..you can totally find it easily in your handbag:)yes i agree its really useful to have:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete