Friday 29 January 2016

Seventeen's Multi Coloured Tinsel Polish

I absolutely love Seventeen's Multi Coloured Tinsel Glitter Polish! I wore this polish so much over the festive season and it is so awesome I am pretty sure I will be wearing it throughout the year.

This polish has a fine blue glitter base with larger blue hexagonal glitter particles. There is a fine pink glitter which runs through it along with silver holographic strands of glitter. I like to paint this polish over a black base.  This amazing blend of glitter makes for gorgeous sparkly nails. 

This polish has an excellent formula meaning that the polish glides beautifully onto the nails. The glitter to polish ratio is spot on and  the brush is fantastic for even application. I have worn this polish for over a week before and it has lasted amazingly well. I really love it and highly recommend it.

Have any of you tried Seventeen's Mutli Coloured Tinsel Glitter Polish before? I love hearing from you guys so let me know that you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment