Thursday 7 January 2016

Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced's Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette has all of the shades that you could want in a natural eyeshadow palette. It has a lovely combination of matte and shimmery shadows. 

I have been so busy that I haven't even had a chance to swatch these shadows. They are so pretty I can't wait to try them.

I think my favourite shades will be Nudie and and Push-Up. I guess I will only know once I've tried them though.

Have you tried Too Faced's Natural Eyes palette? What did you think about it? Leave me a comment!




2 comments:

  1. This is actually the palette I had my eyes on years ago and just never ended up getting. I think they're all such beautiful shades and the whole palette is put together very nicely. I don't actually own anything from Too Faced now but I might keep my eye out!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really lovely palette isn't it:)This was the second palette i bought from them..i decided to buy two at once as my first Too Faced purchases:)thanks so much for reading Sally:)xxx

      Delete