Friday 29 January 2016

MAC's Diva Fierce Nail Polish

MAC's Diva Fierce Nail Polish is really unique pale pink, nude and golden glitter strand polish. This polish has a combination of matte pale pink glitter strands, matte nude glitter strands and gold glossy glitter strands. Here I have painted it over a copper polish and I think it looks really cool.

I have not been a huge fan of glitter strand polishes in the past but I think MAC have created something that is a lot more cutting edge.

MAC's Diva Fierce Glitter Strand Nail Polish applies really well to the nails. With an excellent clear polish formula there is nothing gloopy or watery about this polish. As I have stated about MAC's other glitter polishes they seem to have the perfect polish to glitter ratio. I also found that this polish  dries really quickly and is quite long lasting. 

What do you think about the look that MAC's  Diva Fierce Glitter Strand Polish creates? I'd love to hear from you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment