Friday 29 January 2016

MAC's Tropical Glitter Nail Polish

MAC's Tropical Nail Polish is a lovely deep bronze full coverage glitter polish. It was so difficult to capture it's beauty on camera due to the lack of daylight in Scotland right now. It's so frustrating!

I found MAC's Tropical Polish to have a great formula with the perfect glitter to polish ratio. It wasn't too thick or too thin which meant it applied really well to my nails. The brush did an excellent job of evenly distributing the glitter over my nails. This polish dries really smoothly and quickly. It is also pretty hard wearing which is perfect for super busy people like us.

I think that this polish is really nice and it certainly meets the high standard of polish that I have come to expect from MAC.

What do you guys think about MAC's Tropical Glitter Polish? Have you tried this polish before? Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment