Saturday 2 January 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette

Ahhhhh I am over the moon that I managed to get hold of one of the highly anticipated and highly lusted over Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palettes. It is absolutely beautiful and I could literally stare at it for hours. The packaging is amazing as I am sure you will agree. 

Gwen Stefani was my number one fashion icon when I was growing up in the 1990's so I feel like my 9 year old self is also super excited about owning this palette. I love all of the neutral shades and think it is really cool that there are only a few really bold, bright shades as I would never normally buy a palette with such bright colours in it.

I am so excited to try out as soon as I get a chance!

What do you guys think of Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette? Have you tried it out? Do you have a favourite shade from the palette?









6 comments:

  1. Danger is a julie colour 😊
    Leesha from xsparkage has done swatches on this, I was surprised how pretty they were, they were a lot different to how they look in the pan - but in a good way. 😊

    Xxx

    Juyey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes that is exactly what i thought when i saw that blue:)ooh yes i need to do some swatches:)thanks for reading lovely chum:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I usually always love Urban Decay. Ill have to swatch this when I can.
    Thanks!
    x, Brianna
    http://briannababbles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation and formula is just as good as always so i think you will really like this palette:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  3. I am actually obsessed with how beautiful '1987' and 'baby' are! I need to get my hands on this palette it's stunning! Great post :)
    Jen | borntoblend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks girlie:)yes you definitely need this in your life hehe:)it is so lovely & i think the range of neutrals is great:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete