Saturday 2 January 2016

MAC Faerie Whispers Eyeshadows & Nail Polish

I discovered MAC's Faerie Whispers collection on Christmas Day when I went online to spend the MAC vouchers that I got for Christmas. When I saw these eyeshadows and this nail polish I knew that I would love them. The eyeshadows looked like they would have an amazing texture and great pigmentation and I was right. I bought Fairy Land, Joy Toy, Enchanted Forest and Faerie Fayre. I think these will be my new favourite eyeshadows in 2016. 

The nail polish is called Spelldazzling and it is so much more beautiful and sparkly in real life. The photo does not do it justice.

What do you think about these new MAC Faerie Whispers Foiled Eyeshadows and this nail polish? Have you tried anything from this collection yet? I love hearing from you!





2 comments: