Saturday 2 January 2016

MAC Amber X 9 Palette

I tried to resist MAC's Amber X 9 eyeshadow palette a few months ago but as it got closer to Christmas I decided that I should treat myself to it before it was totally sold out. I am so glad that I bought it now because I think I will get a lot of use out of it. It is also extremely pretty. I think that the matte shades in the palette will be great so I can't wait to try it out.

What do you guys think about MAC's Amber X 9 palette? Do you guys have this palette? It would be great to hear your thoughts!



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a pretty eye shadow palette, I have been wanting to get my hands on this MAC collection

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous isn't it:)I had wanted it for ages too as i said:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete