Friday 29 January 2016

New Color Club Holographic Nail Polish

If you have read any of my previous posts on Color Club's Holographic Nail Polishes you will know that I think these are the most amazing polishes. Color Club have managed to create a beautiful highly pigmented formula that is crazily holographic. 

I ordered three more of their holographic polishes so I can add them to my collection. I bought Cosmic Fate which is a bronze shade, Kismet which is a yellow gold shade and Cherubic which seems to be a mix of bronze & yellow gold.

I am sure that these gorgeous holographic polishes won't disappoint. I will be posting reviews of each of these polishes soon.

What are your thoughts on my new Color Club Holographic Nail Polishes? Do you have a favourite out of these three shades? Have you ever tried any of these polishes before? I love hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment