Saturday 2 January 2016

Models Own's Turquoise Colour Chrome Polish

Models Own's Turquoise Colour Chrome Polish is my absolute favourite polish from the whole Colour Chrome collection. It's just such an amazing colour. When I wear this polish it totally brightens up my day.

This polish has an excellent smooth formula which is the perfect consistency. It glides on to the nails effortlessly and is really well pigmented. My nails were perfectly opaque within two coats of this polish. It was really hard wearing and lasted a week on my nails.

I absolutely love this polish and would highly recommend it. What do you think about Models Own's Turquoise Colour Chrome Polish? Would you like to try it out if you have not already done so? You can let me know what you think in the comments section below.


6 comments:

  1. It's lovely :-D

    Happy new year :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much-Happy New Year to you too:)hope you have an awesome 2016 full of nail polish, health & happiness:)xxx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely. Anything blue wins my heart but this is just so dreamy.

    Xxx

    Juyey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes this one is so awesome:)highly recommend putting it on your wish list hehe:)its brilliant:)thanks so much for reading lovely chum:)xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is an amazing colour! It is a colour I would never normally be drawn to but it actually looks amazing on your nails!

    Sarah xx

    http://www.thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay im so glad you like it-i think it is actually my favourite shade out of the whole colour chrome collection:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete