Saturday 19 March 2016

Archived: Interview With Chelsea From Chelseapotter.co.uk

Once again I am really excited for you to read an interview that I did with the lovely Chelsea from Chelseapotter.co.uk. You should definitely go and check out her blog here http://chelseapotter.co.uk/ .

I loved reading Chelsea's answers and I'm sure you will too so here they are!

1)Do you have a favourite nail polish at the moment?

Nail polish is my thing. I wanted to be a nail technician as a teenager
so i own a lot, choosing a favourite is quite difficult. If i had to
choose though the polish i'm wearing the most right now is Rimmel Salon
Pro in urban purple.


2)When did you start writing your blog?

Chelseapotter.co.uk was born a year and a half ago but it became the
beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog you see now in January 2015.

3)What made you decide to start your own blog?

I've bloggged for brands previously as part of my job but i wanted to
create my own voice where i could share what i was passionate about. In
January i finally took the plunge and i'm so glad i did.

4)Would you like to make YouTube videos in the future?

I've been toying with this idea for ages now. I watch so many vlogs so
it seems like a natural step. I did actually film some secret footage a
while back but i don't think i'm ready for this right now. Plus it's
hard devoting enough time to your blog while working full time, having a
home and a partner. I need time to sleep ha.

5)What are the things that you love the most about blogging?

I love being able to express myself. The freedom of speech is priceless
and being able to share my interests with like-minded people is so
rewarding.

6)Which beauty products have you been buying recently?

What haven't i bought ha. I recently bought the Real Technique core
brush set and the L'Oreal Infallible Matte foundation. The brushes have
changed my life so much there's a very excitable post coming on my blog
next week. I wanted to try the foundation because it looks incredible
and i still haven't found a fab foundation i never want to be apart
from. There's a review coming soon for that too. I justify by shopping
issues with reviews ha.

7)Do you have an item of clothing in your wardrobe that you can't stop wearing?

My H&M jumpers. So pretty and stylish and perfect for the cold weather.

8)Do you have a favourite accessory right now?

At the moment i'm loving scarves. I went through a phase with plain tops
and scarves when i was younger and now it's so cold i'm reliving it. I
also love oversized rings.


9)Which item of make up can you not live without?

Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Never found anything that compares.

10)Are there any specific brands of make up that you love?

Max Factor, Rimmel and Revlon. All purse friendly and have some great
products. I love Max Factor's 33 in 1 foundation - i just keep coming
back to it.

11)Which kind of blog posts do you enjoy writing the most?

Funny lifestyle posts. I love posts like my 27 struggles only a uni
student would understand. -
http://chelseapotter.co.uk/27-struggles-only-a-uni-student-would-know/

12)Do you have any beauty essentials?

Concealer. I literally can't live without it. My face concealer differs
but i still love Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer for under the
eyes.

13)Which high street shops are you loving at the moment?

Always H&M, River Island and Primark.

14)Are there any songs that you can't stop listening too right now?

The Kanye one about Nori. Never been a fan of him before but i've become
too attached to this song.


15)What are your favourite TV shows just now?

Tia & Tamera - Remember Sister Sister they are married wit kids now. I
can't stop watching this programme. Also really excited for the
Kardashians new series. I love these reality type shows i think that's
why i watch too many vlogs.

Chelsea gave some really great answers there so I would like to say a huge thank you to her for taking part. I had so much fun writing those questions for Chelsea and reading her answers!

Chelsea's Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment