Friday 11 March 2016

Mia Felce Clutch Bag

I had really wanted one of Mia Felce's super cool clutch bags for months but was trying to resist as I really have way too many handbags. However, I eventually decided that I "needed" to buy one so I chose the bag with one of my favourite prints on it. 

The clutch bag I chose is really lovely. It has Mia's print on one side and on the other side there is a bright pink leather section. The grey tassel attached to the zip is really cute too. There is a real professional feel about this clutch bag but I wouldn't have expected anything else. It has been really nicely made.

You can see all of Mia's amazing designs and products here: www.miafelce.co.uk

What do you guys think about my Mia Felce clutch bag? I think it's really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment