Friday 11 March 2016

Color Club's Crystal Baller Holographic Nail Polish

How amazing is Color Club's Crystal Baller Holographic Blue Nail Polish? I adore blue nail polish and I can't get enough of this amazing holographic effect so this polish is just perfect for me.

Crystal Baller completely reinforces my opinion that Color Club Holographic Polishes have amazing formulas. Crystal Baller has an amazingly smooth and highly pigmented formula which applies effortlessly to the nails. You could probably get away with just one coat of this polish but I would recommend two coats for totally opaque nails. The brush that comes with this polish is brilliant. I found this polishes dries quickly and is super hard wearing.

I have worn this nail polish so much since I got it and I never tire of it. I highly recommend it!

What do you guys think about Color Club's Crystal Baller Holographic Nail Polish? Have you tried any of the polishes from this collection before?


No comments:

Post a Comment