Friday 11 March 2016

MAC's Mean & Green Nail Polish

MAC's Mean & Green Nail Polish is very unusual as it looks purple, green and bronze when light hits it from different angles.  If you are looking for a slightly more edgy nail look then this polish might be perfect for you. This polish is also very shimmery which I love.

Mean & Green is really nice to apply and has a lovely smooth formula. I thought I might need three costs of this polish but it's pigmentation is actually really good so I only needed to apply two coats. The brush is great and this polish dries really quickly like most MAC polishes do. I made sure to wear this polish with a good base and top coat to make sure it would last as long as possible.

What are your thoughts on MAC's Mean & Green Nail Polish? Would you like to try it or have you already tried it? It is always great to hear what you guys think!



No comments:

Post a Comment