Friday 11 March 2016

Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

Seeing as I am now totally addicted to wearing eyeshadow I bought Maybelline's The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. I had seen lots of bloggers writing about it and it sounded rather good so I thought I would try it out for myself. 

The packaging of the palette that I bought is all scratched so it actually looks quite cheap on the outside. However, don't let that put you off because the shadows look really really lovely. There is a really nice balance between matte nude shades and shimmery shades. Looking at the actual eyeshadows now they look even nicer than I remember. I can't wait to try it. I will let you know how I get on!

I would love to know if you guys have tried Maybelline's The Nudes Palette? If so, do you like it? Let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment