Friday 11 March 2016

I Have Started Painting Again!

I am really excited to share with you guys that I have started painting again. After a 7 year hiatus I originally began painting again in January 2014. However, I didn't have much confidence in my own creative ability anymore so I gave up the hobby once again.

Over the last few years my confidence has grown and finally I have returned to painting. I am definitely an artist at heart so to have ditched my creativity for so long seems ridiculous. I am absolutely loving the freedom and therapeutic nature of painting again. I feel like maybe painting was what I was meant to do with my life so fingers crossed. 

Here are a few of the paintings that I created back in 2014. When I wrote about these at the time you guys seemed to really like them so thank you for your support.

Which is your favourite painting that I did back in 2014?





No comments:

Post a Comment