Friday 11 March 2016

Essie's She's Picture Perfect Nail Polish

Essie's She's Picture Perfect is a beautiful pastel purple polish with a very subtle pink iridescent shimmer through it. Purple/ lilac is one of my favourite shades of nail polish so I really love this polish.

She's Picture Perfect has a fabulously smooth formula which looks beautiful on your nails. It applies effortlessly with its great brush. Two coats of polish made sure that my nails were streak free. I think they look flawless. This polish dries nice and quickly. It also lasted well too.

I would highly recommend this gorgeous Essie polish as it is just so lovely.

What do you guys think about Essie's She's Picture Perfect Nail Polish? Have you tried this particular polish before? Let me know your thoughts!


1 comment:

  1. This polish is gorgeous!! Missed your blog Stef - sorry I've been gone so long! This is a lovely post as always :) will need to have a look for that one next time I'm in Boots!
    bellesplash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete