Friday 11 March 2016

Laughing At Old Photos Of Myself

How funny are these photos of me from when I was a wee kid?!

Firstly, I think we need to take a moment to appreciate those sparkly faux snakeskin flared trousers! I actually really loved those as they were super comfortable.

Also, remember when we all had colourful clip in hair strands!? I loved that pink one that I am wearing. I also adored my Spice Girl dolls and I actually still have them packed away safely in a box.

I love seeing other peoples photographs so I thought I would share these gems with you guys. We all need a wee trip down memory lane from time to time.

Do you guys have fond memories of growing up in the 1990's? I know some of you will be a lot younger than me but thought you might find these photos interesting/funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment