Friday 11 March 2016

MAC's Melon Pigment

As I have said previously on my blog, I have never tried pigments before but I am totally intrigued by them. I decided to try MAC's Melon Pigment which is a beautiful brown pigment with shimmers of yellow, gold and pink in it. 

Melon is just such a beautiful pigment I really hope that I find it easy to work with and that it suits me. I'm excited to see what this pigment is like both wet and dry. MAC sell so many pigments so I'm hoping I get on well with this one.

What do you guys think about MAC's Melon Pigment? Have you tried it before? Have you ever used any of MAC's other pigments? I would love to hear your thoughts!



2 comments:

  1. Melon is so lovely, doesn't get enough love! If you're looking to try more pigments I love Blue Brown for a smokey eye, Vanilla for a highlight and Naked as well :)

    www.kayleighkmua.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pigment looks gorgeous! I may have to pick it up x.x.x.

    www.romanablogs.com

    ReplyDelete