Friday 11 March 2016

Topshop's Storm Child Nail Polish

Topshop's Storm Child Polish is a beautiful metallic shimmery silver polish. I can never resist a Topshop Nail Polish because they are such amazing polishes so I knew that I needed Storm Child in my life.

Storm Child has an excellent, smooth formula which applies to the nails effortlessly with its fantastic brush. The consistency of this polish was brilliant and the pigmentation was spot on. I applied two coats of this polish for perfectly opaque nails. As with all Topshop nail polishes I found that this polish dries fairly quickly and was very hard wearing.

I highly recommend trying Topshop's Storm Child Nail Polish and all other Topshop polishes because they are without a doubt some of the best polishes around at the moment.

What do you think of Topshop's Storm Child Nail Polish? Do you have any Topshop polishes already? Let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. Love this colour! We are really impressed with Topshop's makeup and beauty range. Thanks for sharing :) Lots of Love, BeauTeagenes xxxx

    beauteagenes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete