Wednesday 18 June 2014

Barry M Heather Silk Effects Polish

Ooh Barry M's Heather Silk Effects Polish is so pretty. I have the urge to change my polish and apply this one instead.

Heather is another gorgeous polish from the Silk Effects Collection which I love. This polish is so smooth to apply as it has a beautiful formula. I used 2 coats for complete opacity. The brush is great and the packaging is cute. As always this Barry M polish is fantastic quality polish at a decent price. 

I really like that this polish provides a slightly different look. The Silk Effects Polishes can be combined with block colour polishes to create a subtlety different look.

What do you think of this Heather Silk Effects Polish? Have you tried it?




4 comments:

  1. I've never tried it or even heard of it. It looks like a really good polish though. I love the color and texture. :)
    Thanks for the follow on Bloglovin. I followed you back.
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes they are totally worth a try and a great price!:)make sure to wear a base coat though if you do try it-its much better with a base coat:)aww your very welcome and thank you so much lovely:)xx

      Delete
  2. omg that shade is gorgeous!! will deffo have to pick this up on my next trip to boots :)

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its so nice!:)they have new bright matte polishes out which i think i will also need to try:)boots here i come hehe:)thanks for reading chick!:)xx

      Delete