Sunday 1 June 2014

Sunny Sunday

I cannot believe it is the 1st of June 2014 already! It literally seems like a few weeks since we started the new year. It is rather crazy!

I hope you have all had a really good year so far and that you are enjoying your Sunday.

My nails today are horrible!!! I am not happy with them at all. Major note to self-never paint your nails in the evening with bad lighting ever again!

I've taken a photo which doesn't show the extent of their awfulness as I thought you might be interested in seeing this weeks polish combo. I'm wearing Bourjois's Lilac 1 Second Polish along with Rimmel's silver Space Dust Polish.

I'm going to my cousins wedding at the end of the coming week so I will be changing my polish for that (thank goodness).

Have any of you been chilling out in your gardens this weekend?:)


No comments:

Post a Comment