Friday 6 June 2014

Wedding OOTD


I thought I would give you a little peek at what I wore to my cousins wedding just the other day in case you need some wedding outfit inspiration too. I know its not the most exciting outfit but some of you might be interested.

My dress is an old Pixie Lott for Lipsy dress which I bought a few years ago and have been saving for the right occasion. I recently featured a cream version of this dress. I love how cute these tiered dresses are and I think they are perfect for weddings. Originally I was going to wear it with nude coloured tights but then realised it is actually quite a short dress. As we were attending a church I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to be flashing so much flesh so I ended up wearing black tights. 

I teamed this dress with a black blazer from Miss Selfridge which has a gold zip detail around the waist. I wasn't really a fan of the blazer but it did the job for the day of the wedding. 

In the photos I'm wearing my Katy Perry Lion & prism necklace but by the end of the night I had removed it as it was annoying me. 

Have you been to any weddings recently? What did you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment