Tuesday 3 June 2014

Nails Inc's 2in1 Sloane Street & Knightsbridge Polish

Nails Inc's 2in1 Sloane Street & Knightsbridge Polish is a really pretty bright pink & Pop Art glitter combo polish. 

At one end there is a really lovely pink polish called Sloane Street which has a gorgeous formula which glides on to the nails. I used two coats of this polish for total opacity. I loved the brush as it applied the polish really well. I really like that this pink is almost neon pink but still opaque.


At the other end is a gorgeous pale pink, red and blue Pop Art glitter which is called Knightsbridge. The Pop Art glitter's hexagonal particles are not shiny or sparkly. I think it looks awesome over the pink polish that it has been paired with. It was easy to apply with a great brush & formula. I did as always place the glitter particles strategically in some areas!

I would definitely recommend this polish. I was rather impressed by it!

Have u tried this polish? Even if you haven't what do you think of it?




No comments:

Post a Comment