Tuesday 17 June 2014

Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Perfume

I am quite excited to share with you how much I love Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 perfume. I actually filmed a video about it a few weeks ago which you can watch here http://youtu.be/8mNhBMNaFrI.

For the last few years I had been sticking to using my all time favourite perfume which is Chanel Chance. Before Christmas I decided it would be a nice treat to try the very much raved about Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 perfume. I was a bit wary about it at first but as soon as I tried it I literally loved it.

It is a totally different type of fragrance for me. When you first spray it on to your skin it has a really spicey, woody scent which is definitely not a scent I would usually choose but I love it. Once it's been on your skin for a wee while it does develop into a unique scent that just makes me want to douse myself in the stuff. I have heard that the scent comes across differently on different people but unfortunately I don't know anyone else who has this perfume so I can't compare the scents.

I ordered this perfume from Liberty's of London and it was pretty reasonably priced for a gorgeous smelling perfume. It is now literally my "special" perfume that I wear on special occasions or when I want to cheer myself up.

I really really love this perfume and would definitely recommend trying it. If you are ever near Liberty's of London definitely go in and see if you can try out a spray or two to see if you like it.

I can't rave about my love for this perfume enough. In my opinion it is definitely worth the hype. Seriously, I just can't get enough....I just sprayed on some more mmmmmm!

Have you tried this perfume? What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment