Monday 2 June 2014

Work OOTD #3


Hey guys!

The warmer weather seems to have arrived in my part of Scotland (by warmer I mean it has hit the scorching temperature of 17 degrees Celsius instead of being only 12 degrees). Since it has felt more like summer I have been wearing my daisy print baby doll dress from Topshop to work and also on my days off. I love the daisy print on this dress. It reminds me so much of when I was a kid in the 90's and daisy's were plastered on the front of crop tops. I'm a total fan of Topshop's baby doll dresses-they always fit so well and are really flattering!

I am also wearing a necklace from Katy Perry's new collection for Claire's Accessories which says "Hero" on it.

Have you bought any floral items of clothing lately? What are you loving at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment