Thursday 12 June 2014

Free Ciate Mini Polish & Caviar With Marie Claire

I love when magazines come with free Ciate Polish and Caviar Pearls as the pearls are such a treat and the mini bottle lasts a while.

Julys issue of Marie Claire comes with a lovely coral Ciate polish called Play Date and a cute bottle of Caviar Pearls called Cloud Nine. This Caviar is a blend of metallic red pearls and pearlescent/clear pearls.

There are quite a few different duos to choose from but I'm loving this one. I think the magazine was reduced in price too which makes it a double bargain!

I am looking forward to trying these out. I think they will look great together!

Have you picked up your copy of Marie Claire yet? Which duo did you get?




2 comments:

  1. I love a freebie with a magazine! Thanks for the follow x
    Rachel heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too chick!especially when it is nail polish:)you're very welcome girlie:)xx

      Delete