Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday NOTD

My Sunday Nails Of The Day are a combination of Topshop's gorgeous blue Celestial polish and Deborah Lipmann's Happy Birthday glitter polish.

I had forgotten how much I love Topshop nail polish. It has such a beautiful formula and great staying power. I highly recommend it. 

Of course, I had to team this polish with my favourite glitter polish at the moment by Deborah Lipmann. I'm addicted to it. I am definitely making sure that I get my money's worth out of it!

What do you all think of this combo? What are you wearing on your nails right now?



2 comments:

  1. Love how bright the blue is! would be fab for a nautical stripe with white anchors :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes..nautical nails...great idea for this blue chick!thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete