Saturday 21 June 2014

Rita Ora for Rimmel Pillow Talk Polish

I am just as addicted to pastel polish right now as I am to bright polishes. I couldn't resist purchasing Pillow Talk from the Rita Ora collection for Rimmel. It is a lovely pastel duck egg blue polish with a very very subtle shimmer through it.

As is the case with all of the polishes from this collection, this polish applied really nicely and was opaque within two coats. The brush was great and applied the polish well. The quality of the polish cannot be faulted.

I really love this colour of polish!

What do you guys think of it? Have u tried any polishes from this collection? Let me know your thoughts!




14 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade I love the slight shimmer Xx
    Cole
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too!it makes it a but more special:)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete
  2. This colour looks so much nicer on your nails than in the bottle stunning colour xx

    Laura

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm yes i suppose it does!that does happen sometimes:-)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful shade! I have 'Breakfast in Bed' from the same collection, which is also lovely. It's a mint green shade with shimmer running through it. xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes i have that one too!its so nice!thanks for reading lovely:)xx

      Delete
  4. The colour is so pretty - need a colour like that in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh well this one is really nice and a great price!Barry M do a similar really nice one too:)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with the colour! I'm not really into nail polishes but this makes me want to purchase! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wasn't into nail polish either until about 2 years ago and then i became addicted to all the pretty colours that i could use to brighten up my outfits:)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete
  6. I'm loving this type of blue shade for summer! I have a similar color on my nails right now.
    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh me too!i keep buying polishes in similar shades as i just can't get enough hehe:)xx

      Delete