Wednesday 11 June 2014

Free Leighton Denny Nail Polish

I am so glad that my mum always buys fashion magazines every month as it means that I can benefit from the amazing free nail polish that they sometimes offer. 

Julys issue of Harpers Bazaar comes with a free full sized Leighton Denny polish worth £11.00. Yes, a full sized polish! 

I only have a few Leighton Denny nail polishes so I am really excited that I now have a lovely pink shade. The polish that came with my mums copy of Harpers Bazaar is called Plush Pink.

I shall be doing a review post about this polish soon.

You can pick up your free polish with Harpers Bazaar magazine now! Woop! :-) 


2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite polish shade!! Must get

    Holly ♥
    www.petitepromise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i must admit i am such a lover of bright pink polish too:)thanks for your comment chick:)xx

      Delete