Saturday 28 June 2014

Gilmore Girls: One To Watch

Have you ever seen the awesome TV programme that is Gilmore Girls? Sometimes I'm a little shocked at how many people have never heard if it. It is one of my all time favourite programmes which is up there with the likes of 24, Prison Break and Gossip Girl. 

So, Gilmore Girls doesn't have action scenes but it does have drama, a great storyline throughout and comedy. It is such a witty programme that even though I have watched all seven seasons multiple times over the years I still pick up  funny jokes that some how had passed me by. I particularly love the comedic aspect of this show-it's just awesome!

I recommend giving it a watch especially if you love Gossip Girl, 90210, One Tree Hill, The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls etc. 

I feel like it is a less well known TV gem which lots of you would love. You can buy the box sets from Amazon for under £10.00 which is a total bargain.

If you are looking for a new box set to watch this one might be for you!

What do you guys think? Any tv programmes that you have been loving lately?



4 comments:

  1. Wow, it was really popular here while it was still airing, but it was canceled back in 2007. Maybe people have forgotten about it.
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh its really weird because season one was on nickelodeon waaay back when it first started but then i don't think it was shown in the uk until about 2008 when they started showing all the seasons back to back during the summer holidays...so strange..it just really wasn't given the publicity i think it deserved over here:)xx

      Delete
  2. its one of my all time faves!:)thanks for your comment:)xx

    ReplyDelete