Monday 30 June 2014

Barry M's Rose Hip Gelly Hi-Shine Polish

Another new Gelly Hi-Shine polish has been released and it is another total winner! (Please excuse my messy photographs) Barry M's Rose Hip Gelly Hi-Shine Polish is a gorgeous pale pink polish. I don't actually have any other pink polish this colour and I really like it.

This polish looks lovely on the nails and would look great with a tan. Although it still looks nice next to my pale scottish skin.

As always, the formula is amazing and you only need two coats of this polish for total opacity. The brush is really nice and the polish is hard wearing.

This is definitely a great polish to try if you would like a bit of a change from bright colours.

What do you think? Have you tried this polish?




2 comments:

  1. I really like this shade it reminds me of Essie Fiji! It is a perfect shade for summer I really like to wear lighter shades as well as bright colours in the summer time too!

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh it is totally similar and i hadn't even noticed:)yes i am starting to love pale shades:)thanks for your lovely comment chick:)xx

      Delete