Friday 27 June 2014

Katy Perry Roar iPhone Case

I decided that I HAD to show you guys this Katy Perry iPhone Case as it is just so cool! It was a bit of a nightmare to photograph as it is holographic but hopefully you will be able to see some of its awesomeness.

The holographic picture is of a roaring tiger just like the one depicted in her video for "Roar". That song holds a lot of importance for me personally so I love having a phone case that reminds me of it.

 It has gold and silver studs along the sides of the case which I thought might be likely to fall off but I have been using this phone case for about a month now and it has stayed in great condition.

This phone case comes in different sizes so if you would like one for your phone go and checkout Claire's Accessories website and you will hopefully find one that will fit your phone.

I really love this phone case. It is super cute! What do you guys think about it?



6 comments:

  1. I need one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Strangely, it reminds me of those bookmarks that the school librarian sometimes gave out to kids. You know, those bookmarks that had pictures of different wild animals printed on them. Lol.
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh you are so right!it totally looks like those holographic book marks haha!although it is much cooler hehe:-)thanks for reading lovely:)xx

      Delete
  3. This is really cute! I love Katy Perry. I'm actually seeing her next month! :)

    xx
    destroyed-beauy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh thats soooooo darn cool!!i actually had tickets to see her back in 2011 but i wasn't able to!i hope you have an awesome time chick!:)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete