Friday 8 May 2015

Archives: Peach & Mint Leopard Print Nail Art

Here is the second instalment of my five part leopard print nail art series. These are my peach and mint leopard print nails. I am so glad that I tried these two polish colours together as I think they look great and are a bit more unique. I used Essie's gorgeous Tart Deco polish for the base and Topshop's Pool Party polish for the mint leopard print. These are two of my favourite polish colours right now and definitely make me feel like its spring or summer even if its not. Bring on Spring!

What are your thoughts on this colour combination? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below!:)

 You can find out how to create an easy leopard print design in my step by step Leopard Print Nail Art Guide here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leopard-print-nails-guide.html 

2 comments:

  1. Mint and peach work so well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know-who would have thought eh!?!'im so glad I've dug these posts out of the archives as it reminded me of some awesome colour combos:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete