Saturday 2 May 2015

Models Own's Mint Icing Polish

Models Own's Mint Icing Polish is now one of my new favourite polishes. I absolutely love the colour! It's the perfect pastel mint polish!

The formula of this polish is totally stunning and the polish applies so smoothly to your nails. It's just gorgeous! The brush was pretty great and I used two coats of this polish to make sure that my nails were 100% streak free. It's a long lasting polish if you wear it with a good base and top coat. It dries fairly quickly too.

I am very impressed with this nail polish. Models Own are becoming my favourite polish brand due to the high quality of their polish and their gorgeous new polish ranges.

I would highly recommend this polish!

What do you think of Models Own's Mint Icing Polish? Have you tired bag of the Icing polishes? Leave me a comment and let me know!




2 comments:

  1. It's kinda cute, I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie-i really love this one!!i wore it all last week and i just didn't want to take it off my nails:)thanks so much fort your comment:)xxx

      Delete