Sunday 31 May 2015

My Ray-Ban Sunglasses

I had never bought a pair of designer sunglasses before April 2015 when I stumbled across some very light weight Ray-Ban sunglasses in John Lewis in Edinburgh.

I had been wearing an old pair of my mum's Chanel sunglasses since I was 13 years old. I loved them so much because they were light weight and I found that chunky sunglasses put too much pressure on my face.  Once day recently I went to get my trusty pair of hand me down glasses and as I picked them up they disintegrated in my hand. I was absolutely devastated! They must have been about 18 years old.

It was by total chance that I found these amazing light weight Ray-Bans. I am so glad I did. I absolutely love the style of them and they are so light which just makes them perfect. I never thought I would be able to find such a cool pair of sunglasses that I would be able to wear. I hope this pair lasts me at least another 10 years!

Please excuse the photo! I didn't realise how difficult it would be to photograph sunglasses!!!

What do you guys think of them? Do you have a favourite pair of sunglasses that you have had for years and years? I would love to hear from you!


2 comments:

  1. I love the pop of colour on them! I've had my Rayban's for years and never had another pair until I recently picked up some Moschino aviators in TK Maxx! If they hadn't been so cheap, I would still be sticking by my trusty Raybans haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thats awesome!i'm glad you have had a pair of sunglasses that you love as much as i loved my old ones and now my Ray-bans:)ooh they sound lovely:)nothing better than a good bargain:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete