Wednesday 27 May 2015

Jack Osbourne: 21 Years Gone

Jack Osbourne's book 21 Years Gone was an extremely interesting read. I read it in 24 hours a few weeks ago when I was feeling unwell and was gutted when I had finished it.

I loved reading all about Jack's life and his great family stories. There was so much I didn't know about Jack even though I had watched him on TV as a young teenager. 

There were many entertaining parts of the book but there were also some very serious issues which arose. Jack wrote a lot about his issues with drugs and alcohol and how those issues started. He wrote in detail about his behaviour and his time recovering from drugs/alcohol. As someone who doesn't know much about addiction I found jack's book very insightful.

It was great to read about how he managed to focus on physical challenges, such as, rock climbing
which helped him to recover and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I found Jack's book very interesting and insightful. I would definitely recommend this book to you guys.

Have any of you read Jack Osbourne's book? Or do you think you would like to? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment