Saturday 2 May 2015

Blue Polka Dot Cath Kidston Mug

Yes-it really is official-I have even got my dad in on the Cath Kidston mug action! My mum tried to find my dad a more masculine Cath Kidston mug and this was actually the mug that I thought my dad might like.

I personally love this mug and would happily buy it in other colours for myself! And to be honest I probably will as I love the cute polka dot pattern so much.

I definitely think that I will be a major fan of Cath Kidston's gorgeous pastel coloured mugs for a long time.

What do you guys think about this mug? Have any of you got your families hooked on Cath Kidtson's lovely mugs? I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. This would be the mug I'd go for, blue anything and polka dots are a winner in my eyes. ^_^

    Juyey xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i totally agree girlie!i'm so jealous that this is my dads mug...I may just have to steal it sometimes hehe:)xxx

      Delete