Monday 18 May 2015

Rimmel's Rita Ora Oragina Polish

I recently bought Rimmel's Oragina polish from the Rita Ora collection. I can never resist a lovely peachy polish and I'm so glad that I bought this one as it is great!

I love Rimmel's wide polish brushes as they apply the polish really easily. The formula of this polish is excellent and it glides on to the nails smoothly. I applied two coats of this polish for a totally opaque, streak free finish. I found that this polish dried pretty quickly which is great. It is also a good hard wearing polish.

I would highly recommend this polish and the other polishes from Rita Ora's collection for Rimmel. All of the polishes are such gorgeous colours with excellent formulas!

What do you think of this polish? Are you a fan of peach polish? Have you tried any of Rita Ora's polishes? Let me know what you think!




6 comments:

  1. I'm after a peach nail polish! So I must definitely check this one out! x

    www.lucindafreya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes definitely give this one a go!there are so many other nice peach polishes by Barry M..essie...topshop...models own that i have tried too:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. lovely colour , i have this one too and loving it :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome!im so glad you are loving it too!:)did you buy any of the other colours in the collection?thanks so much for reading and leaving a comment:)xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a fan of peach, it doesn't look great on me :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw does it not girlie?thats such a shame:( peach is one of my favs!(though i think i just love every colour haha)...thanks so much for reading lovely!:)xxx

      Delete