Saturday 2 May 2015

Rita Ora For Rimmel Sweet Retreat Polish

Rimmel's Sweet Retreat Polish by Rita Ora is a gorgeous bubblegum pink polish. I really love a nice bright pink pastel polish at the moment.

Sweet Retreat has a gorgeous, smooth formula that glides onto the nails effortlessly. The wide Rimmel polish brush is excellent at applying the polish. Only two coats of this polish were needed for totally streak free nails. This polish dried pretty quickly which was great and was hard wearing.

Sweet Retreat is definitely one of my most loved new pink polishes.

What do you think of Sweet Retreat? Have you tried this polish or any of the new Rita Ora for Rimmel polishes? I love hearing from you!




5 comments:

  1. Haha this is going to sound ridiculous but I love the lid with the flowers on xD haha.
    I've not tried any of the Rita Rimmel polishes, I do like Rimmel polishes though so will have to see what Superdrug has next time I venture near it.

    This colour on it's own is too pale for me, but if it had a glitter over it I would rock it then xD Or if it was an accent colour with bright pink nails. :D

    Juyey xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh i know i love those wee flowers haha:)yes they are just as good as all of the other rimmel polishes so i def recommend giving them a try:)....yeh to be honest i wear glitter over every polish i ever wear haha-i just don't have any on for the photo:-)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. it is a really nice one:)pretty polishes like this totally brighten up my days at work:)thanks so so much for reading as always:)xxx

      Delete