Sunday 17 May 2015

NOTD: Turquoise & Glitter

I have been loving wearing this Models Own's Turquoise Sea Polish For Tans polish. It is such a cool colour and definitely perfect for brightening up an outfit!

I have also used my trusty Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday glitter polish as I was in a rush and it's my go to glitter polish.

I think  these polishes look great together! After wearing this polish to work for one day I've already had compliments about the colour.

What do you think of this combination? What are your go to polishes right now? I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Nice colour and I love the combo! HB is amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely!Happy Birthday really is my go to glitter-i feel i sometimes wear it too much but hey its gorgeous so why not!:)thank you for reading & commenting girlie:)xxx

      Delete