Friday 8 May 2015

Archives: Pink & Blue Leopard Print Nail Art

Hey guys!

I thought that I would share some of my older posts with you guys as I know a lot of you won't have seen them. I hope you like them!

I love this pink and blue polish combination! It definitely cheered me up wearing this leopard print nail art on my nails. The polishes that I used were Topshop's Celestial blue polish and also Topshop's Daydream pink polish. I thought it would be awesome to mix up this leopard print pattern a bit by painting pink leopard print on the blue nails and blue leopard print on the pink nails. 

This is probably one of my favourite colour combinations that I have ever tried with leopard print nail art! What do you think guys? 

If you want to see my step by step guide for creating your own leopard print nails then check out my Leopard Print Nail Art Guide here: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leopard-print-nails-guide.html 

2 comments:

  1. Coil mani and good colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i think this one might be my fav colour combination out of them all:)thanks so much for reading as always:)xxx

      Delete