Sunday 24 May 2015

Mom The Tv Show: One To Watch

I had never heard of the TV show Mom until I discovered it on iTunes. I bought it and have been completely hooked ever since. If you like comedy series, such as, Friends, 2 Broke Girls and Mike & Molly I think you will love Mom as much as I do.

Mom stars Anna Faris as Christy, a single working mother of two who is also a recovering alcoholic. The show centres around her AA meetings and her eventful work and family life. Christy's mother Bonnie is also a recovering alcoholic. 

There are some absolutely hilarious scenes in Mom. I am not sure how they even think up some of the ideas for the show but they are genius. 

I think Mom is one of the best new comedy series that I have watched. It may even be the best. Therefore, I highly recommend it. There is something that is fresh and unique about it which makes it brilliant.

Have you guys ever seen Mom before? Do you think you would like to watch it? I would love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! Love a good series x
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i absolutely love it:)its so funny i highly recommend it:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete