Sunday 31 May 2015

Models Own's New Polish For Tans Collection

Ooh I am rather excited about owning three of the new Models Own Polish For Tans polishes. I loved the Polish For Tans polishes which were released for summer 2014 so I knew I was destined to love these new polishes.

I bought Malibu Pink, Beach Hut (orange) and Turquoise Sea which are all gorgeous. I promise there will be posts on all of these polishes very soon!

What do you think about these polishes? Have you guys tried any of them? Do you have a favourite polish out of these!




2 comments:

  1. They look nice. I like bright ones :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all really lovely on my nails and the formula's are great!the polish for tans collection just has something special that makes them really really bright which i love:)thank you for your comment lovely:)xxx

      Delete