Wednesday 20 May 2015

Glam Glow Supermud Face Mask Review

Earlier this year I decided to try samples of Glam Glow's Supermud Face Mask as I really wanted to improve my skin and unblock my pores. You can order sample packs from their website for around £13.00.  Since using the samples I have fallen totally in love with the Supermud mask and am now on my second full size tub of it.

I have found that the Supermud mask has had great effects on my skin. It really does visibly reduce pore size and unblock pores after just one use. I find that I can see a difference every time I use this product. However, my pores are not totally unblocked and invisible. I find that I can maintain better skin by using Supermud regularly. Some people may find that the Supermud Face Mask works even better for their skin than mine and I have been pretty happy with the results.

Over time I have found that this mask works best if you apply a very thin layer to your face and leave it for   20 minutes. You can literally see it sucking dirt out of your pores which is quite cool.

I clean off my mask using warm water and a face cloth. This mask has a very gentle exfoliating effect on the skin and also leaves it feeling very moisturised. I have never experienced any redness or soreness when using this mask.

It comes in a controversially small tub considering it is priced at £45.00 but I found that you get so much use out of the tub that it is actually worth the price. Definitely use this mask sparingly as it works best this way plus you get your monies worth!

I would definitely recommend trying out the samples before you splash your cash on the full sized tub. 

I think that Glam Glow's Supermud Face Mask does what it says on the tin and is totally worth the money.

Have you ever tried Glam Glow's Supermud Face Mask? Would you like to? Let me know what you think guys!




8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I NEED this just to see the dirt sucking magic!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh yes!!its so amazing to see all the stuff getting sucked out and then straight away you can see the difference which is crazy!def give the samples a go-you might find it works even better for you!!!:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I am sooo tempted by this but so much money! You may have convinced me though....
    Also hello! Long time no speak!
    Lovely post as always!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i know-i think we all feel the same about the price-it does feel a bit too expensive but now I'm addicted to it I've decided that its worth the price haha...lovely to see you back again chum!:)I've missed you!:)thanks so much for your comment:)xxx

      Delete
  3. This is by far my all time favourite face mask! Totally worth the money. I'm glad I'm not the only one who think's it's really cool to see it sucking the dirt out of your pores :)
    - Meggy

    makeup-by-meggy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it is so cool to see all the oils getting sucked out of your pores:)when i first tried it i just stood for ages watching it dry and start sucking it all out hehe:)i like to freak my dad and my cat out when i have it on too:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  4. I haven't really heard that much about this if I'm honest, but maybe I haven't looked hard enough! I'm definitely tempted to order the sample pack and give it a little go! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should totally give the samples a go:)the samples are a really good size:)thanks for reading lovely!oh and i have filmed that tag video that i said i would do-i will let you know when it goes live:)xxx

      Delete