Saturday 2 May 2015

Kelly Osbourne's Autobiography Fierce

I am so glad that I read Kelly Osbourne's autobiography Fierce as it was such a great read. I used to be a major fan of The Osbourne's TV show and have always been interested on how Kelly is getting on. 

I found that Kelly's book had so many funny stories in it that I was always chuckling away to myself which is what I love about reading autobiographies. The comedy element of the book was excellent but Kelly also gave a good insight into the rest of her life.

It was really interesting to read about how she ended up becoming dependent on substances to get her through life and how she managed to over come her battle. I didn't really know about her struggles with prescription drugs before.

Aside from this there is much more to the book and I found Kelly's book was an enjoyable and interesting read.

I highly recommend this book if you want an insight into The Osbourne family life and especially to learn a lot more about Kelly.

Have any of you read Kelly Osbourne's book Fierce? Would you like to read it? Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment