Wednesday 20 May 2015

Models Own's Lilac Icing Polish

Models Own have done it again! Their Lilac Icing Polish is stunning and an absolute joy to wear on my nails.

The formula of this polish is really amazing. It is the perfect consistency and is also highly pigmented. This means that the polish glides onto the nails beautifully and your nails are totally opaque within two coats of polish. This polish dries fairly quickly and has proved itself to be hard wearing. The polish brush provided applies the polish excellently.

I can't stop raving about these gorgeous Icing polishes because they are just awesome. I highly recommend them!

What do you think of Models Own's Lilac Icing polish? Have you tried any of the Icing collection? I would love to hear your thoughts!




2 comments:

  1. It's really lovely and bold! I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad you like it girlie!its super super pretty!:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete