Monday 18 May 2015

Models Own Pink Colour Chrome Polish

Just when you thought that I had raved about all of Models Own's Colour Chrome polish collection and here I am with another post!! 

Today I have Models Owns Pink Colour Chrome Polish to show you. It is not only a gorgeous shade of polish but it also has a beautiful formula. I would recommend applying one coat of this polish and leaving it for a few minutes to dry as it dries so amazingly quickly that it might drag the polish if you attempt to apply your second coat too soon.

This Pink Colour Chrome Polish is really hard wearing and I was able to wear it for a whole week. After two coats of polish my nails were totally metallic and streak free. The brush applied the polish well.

Models Owns Pink Colour Chrome Polish is definitely worth adding to your collection. What do you guys think about it? Have you tried any of the Colour Chrome Polishes? Let me know what you think!




2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty. I do like these metallic/chrome finishes :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel the same and the fact that there are 10 different shades in this range means my spring & summer will be filled with chrome polish hehe:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete